Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Katy perry sexy. Pics...

Katy perry sexy. Fresh pics...
katy perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexy
How to get 30s/40s/50s style clothing.? Well, Im 18 years old. But I do not like any of the styles that are now. I love the style of the 30s/40s and 50s. I love those styles. They are elegant, but can be sexy. I really want the clothing of the period in time. But I can not seem to find stores that seem to sell them. Vintage stores usually have some, but dont always fit, most are crumbling and stained, not to mention expensive for clothes that are falling apart. I was wondering if there are shops with apparel that were not long ago and are new. Not sure. I see Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese in these clothes all the time, but of course, and designers have a lot of money.
Download sex tapes here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment